- Monday, 11 April 2011 13:14
- Hits: 2609
A contribution made by a donor in exchange for goods or services is known as a quid pro quo contribution . A donor may only take a contribution deduction to the extent that his or her contribution exceeds the fair market value of the goods and services the donor receives in return for the contribution . Therefore, donors need to know the value of the goods or services. A church or religious organization must provide a written statement to a donor who makes a payment exceeding $75 partly as a contribution and partly for goods and services provided by the organization. IRS
1. Making Donations
- When you confirm a transaction on JaxChristian, you agree to be bound by and fulfill that transaction.
- Don't commit to a transaction unless you are ready to proceed, because all gifts to the ministry are final.
- If it’s a subscription, You agree that your donation source will be billed monthly as a subscription until you notify us per section #3
2. Donations Sources
- We want to make donations convenient so we prefer to use PayPal
- When you make a donation, you authorize us (and our designated donation processor PayPal) to charge the full amount to the source you designate as a donation.
3. Disputes and Reversals
- If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to donations made unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge.
- Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of service is to request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
4. Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
- When you agree to place advertising on or through JaxChristian, you agree to pay all amounts related to that request,
- You can cancel advertising at any time through our online portal, but your ads may run for several days after you notify us, and you are still responsible for those days.
Any comments may be directed to us at:
Ministerio Renacer dba JaxChristian.com 501c3
1030 Baisden Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Or by email at: