- Submit an Article
- Friday, 12 March 2010 06:15
- Hits: 1802
NE Florida’s Premier Christian Gateway
Community Authors Informational Packet
Editorial Guidelines for Submitting To JaxChristian.com
These editorial guidelines are designed to help you understand what we accept and don't accept for inclusion in our article archives. Before you submit to our site, we would appreciate if you would please read this page first.
- 1. CONTENT QUALIFICATIONS
To Be Qualified For Our Site;
- MUST BE an original title that you wrote
- MUST BE informative, helpful and share your unique expertise
- MAY NOT contain blatant and excessive self-promotion or hype.
- MUST USE proper English, spelling and grammar
- MUST USE simple punctuation rules
- MUST NOT USE a insulting, obscene or degrading tone
- MUST NOT advocate any non-Christian behavior
- MUST NOT contain any content that is a violation of any law
We do not accept articles that do not deliver on the article title. You must deliver in the article body on the promises made in the article title.
b. AUTHOR NAME:
1. YOUR FULL AUTHOR NAME: You must include your first and last
2. You may NOT include your title after your AUTHOR NAME (unless you hold a doctorate-level degree (Dr., MD, DDS, PhD, etc.)
3. We do not allow religious titles before or after your name.
c. ARTICLE BODY:
- Must be a minimum of 300 words and no more than 700 words. For us, an ideal article size is 400-500 words.
WEBSITE LINKS/URLS There is a total limit of (2) active links allowed in the article
d. EMAIL 'MAILTO:' LINKS:
We highly recommend including a link to your website but do not advocate including a mailto: or email link to your personal or work email account. Spammers will abuse it. It's better to include a valid website URL and let potential customers find your email address on your website.
The purpose of the ARTICLE SUMMARY is to give an abstract or summary of the benefits that your article delivers. Every article must have a 2-5 sentence article summary at the end.
f. BIO BODY:
The purpose of the short bio at the end of your article is your opportunity to describe yourself in no more than 2-3 sentences, also please provide us with a Picture or Logo and your website URL if you have one.
We will choose the category that best suit our needs and best corresponds to the subject of your submission
3. NATURE AND SUBJECT OF ARTICLE SUBMISSION
It is our desire that all Christians viewing the JaxChristian pages find articles that are timely, helpful and informative. Please write about those things you are qualified to address. Our editorial staff retains the right to reject any article without explanation it feels would not add to our credibility or maintain the level of excellence expected of our authors at JaxChristian.com. With that said, may the Lord use your gifts and expertise to bring His Kingdom to earth as it is in Heaven.
4. ARTICLES SENT BACK FOR FURTHER EDITING
If our editorial staff returns an article for editing the writer may edit or may request our editorial staff to edit the article for them for a nominal fee. The fee for article editing is $25.00 per 200 words no matter how many changes need to be made which will have to be paid before the article will be used.
All Article Submissions should be sent to,
Editorial Staff & Management